Woods End’s agrichemical fate and effects test process is designed to mimic and measure stages of biodegradation and potential accumulation such as through:
- recycled organic matter (ROM) composting;
- soil amending & carryover effect;
- 2nd-life incorporation in growing media;
- Depuration – passage through animals;
- passage through anaerobic digesters.
The outcome of the evaluation includes but is not limited to : half-life kinetics, absence of plant symptomology; TC25 / TC50 bio-assay results. Firms and organizations that have used our studies include DowAgroSciences, DuPont, Syngenta and the USAEC, among others.
Fate&Effect plant study tracking byproducts of agrichemicals.
For more information contact: firstname.lastname@example.org